Shop 2/25 Old Barrenjoey Rd, Avalon Beach, NSW, 2107, Australia
About The Project
This menswear store is located in Avalon Beach, in the northern beaches of Sydney. We’ve applied the 70/30 rule of retail lighting to this space, which is that 70% of lighting is used to illuminate particular displays, and the remaining 30% provides general light. Single circuit track is surface-mounted both to the wall and ceiling. The black track lights are 30W and in a cool white colour temperature for clear and bright illumination.
I can't express how much I love the timber pentant lights from LED World. For our new home, we tried to source as many locally made products as possible (misses loves that kind of thing). So for us, having that central light fitting over the kitchen bench, that was made in Australia, was a no-brainer and at a reasonable price compared to other Australian made product's we have purchased recently for our home.
Our space changes from a day-time cafe to a classy restaurant during the night. So we needed a lighting solution that was adaptive to our dynamic needs. Simon was able to provide sound advice on what the best solution was.
Simon and his team supplied me with new lighting for my kitchen and I couldn’t be happier. I’m loving the linear pendant light which hangs over the kitchen island bench — such a beautiful centre piece and I get so many great comments about it when guests come to stay. Thank you guys.
I worked with Simon on our latest art gallery project. He was able to offer an impressive amount of knowledge and advice about how to design and light up our space. I highly recommend working with the team at LED World!